Adrian Peterson Fantasy Value
Few running backs can sustain a career late into their 30s. Frank Gore is one of them and Peterson is the other. The Redskins have a cluster in their backfield with Derrius Guice, J.D. McKissic, Peyton Barber and rookie Antonio Gibson. Guice figures to get the first crack at the starting job, but he has only played in five games in his two-year career. Gibson is a niche back who cannot carry the workload. That leaves Peterson, assuming he makes the team, as the primary backup. He's not anything more than a fantasy handcuff, though.
Adrian Peterson Fantasy News
- Agent's Take: Examining decline of running back salaries after Adrian Peterson calls market 'disrespectful'
- Adrian Peterson: ”˜A change is gonna come’ for ”˜disrespectful’ RB pay
- Adrian Peterson says NFL running back pay is 'disrespectful,' but thinks 'a change is going to come'
- Adrian Peterson: It’s disrespectful how NFL teams value running backs
- Adrian Peterson clearly still has eye on alltime rushing mark
- Redskins' Adrian Peterson not considering NFL retirement any time soon: 'Why not four more years?'
- Adrian Peterson hoping to play in the NFL for four more years
- Adrian Peterson hopes to play through 2023
- Ron Rivera will support Adrian Peterson, other Redskins players that kneel during National Anthem
- Adrian Peterson on kneeling during the anthem this season: 'Without a doubt'
Adrian Peterson Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Adrian Peterson Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Peterson is the #64 ranked running back for Week 1.
|62.||Lamical Perine , RB/NYJ|
|63.||Justin Jackson , RB/LAC|
|64.||Adrian Peterson , RB/WAS|
|65.||AJ Dillon , RB/GB|
|66.||Rex Burkhead , RB/NE|
Adrian Peterson Fantasy Projections
Peterson is projected to be the #62 running back in the rest of season rankings.