A.J. Brown Fantasy Value
A.J. Brown is the next big thing in the NFL, assuming what we saw from quarterback Ryan Tannehill wasn't a mirage last year. When Tannehill stepped in for Marcus Mariota in the middle of last season, it greatly benefited everyone in the Titans offense, especially Brown. Brown didn't receive a tremendous amount of receptions, catching only 52. But he was extremely efficient with those, averaging 20.2 yards per reception, second only to Mike Williams. Brown could flirt with WR1 territory this season, but likely will be a strong WR2.
A.J. Brown Fantasy News
- 2020 Fantasy Football Player Rankings and ADP: A.J. Brown
- One analyst's waytooearly 2021 bold prediction: A.J. Brown over Michael Thomas
- Ranking Titans' five biggest 2020 salary cap bargains: Why A.J. Brown is the gift that keeps on giving
- Remember the Titan: Even a less efficient A.J. Brown will thrive with opportunity driving his fantasy value
- Draft or Pass: The Hype is Real! All Aboard the A.J. Brown Express!
- A.J. Brown putting 'all the Offensive Rookie of the Year stuff' behind him, says sky is the limit for 2020
- A.J. Brown motivated by not winning rookie of the year
- Finding 2020’s breakout wide receiver: A.J. Brown
- 2020 Tennessee Titans fantasy football team preview: Is a top10 finish in the cards for secondyear beast, A.J. Brown?
- Can Titans' A.J. Brown repeat 2019 fantasy performance?
A.J. Brown Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
A.J. Brown Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Brown is the #30 ranked wide receiver for Week 1.
|28.||Marquise Brown , WR/BAL|
|29.||John Brown , WR/BUF|
|30.||A.J. Brown , WR/TEN|
|31.||Sammy Watkins , WR/KC|
|32.||Brandon Aiyuk , WR/SF|
A.J. Brown Fantasy Projections
Brown is projected to be the #21 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.