A.J. Green Fantasy Value
I feel pity for fantasy owners who drafted A.J. Green with the hope that he'd return at some point during the 2019 season. Instead, he was a complete waste, missing the entire year. He's returning to Cincinnati where he'll be a part of an offense that has some intriguing pieces, including rookie quarterback Joe Burrow. Green is past the point in his career of being a dependable WR1 and his age and recent health issues should give you at least some pause. Still, he's worthy of being a low-end WR2 on fantasy teams, so don't be afraid to scoop him up if he slides down your league's draft board and offers strong value.
A.J. Green Fantasy News
- Bengals' A.J. Green is 'excited' to team up with Joe Burrow in 2020: 'I know he's a dog for a fact'
- A.J. Green addresses his longterm future with the Bengals after signing his franchise tag tender
- Bengals receiver A.J. Green signs 1year franchise deal
- A.J. Green signs franchise tag with Bengals, plans to report to training camp on time
- A.J. Green signs franchise tag
- Rust vs. Rest: Can we ever trust A.J. Green in fantasy football again?
- A.J. Green has options despite not landing contract extension with Bengals before deadline
- Will Bengals remove franchise tender from A.J. Green?
- A.J. Green finds his value with Bengals, setting up potential split in 2021
- Fantasy Football Podcast: Rankings disagreements, A.J. Green, D'Andre Swift, and more
A.J. Green Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
A.J. Green Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Green is the #38 ranked wide receiver for Week 1.
|37.||Mecole Hardman , WR/KC|
|38.||Julian Edelman , WR/NE|
|39.||A.J. Green , WR/CIN|
|40.||Darius Slayton , WR/NYG|
|41.||Jarvis Landry , WR/CLE|
A.J. Green Fantasy Projections
Green is projected to be the #34 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.