Ben Roethlisberger Fantasy Value
With retirement talk swirling last year, Big Ben went out and played in two games before suffering a season-ending elbow injury. Roethlisberger will return for the 2020 season and he's a bit of an afterthought in fantasy circles. With the offensive weapons the Steelers possess, not only could he re-enter the QB1 picture, but he could be had late in drafts, too, providing a tremendous bargain.
Ben Roethlisberger Fantasy News
- Steelers' rebound starts with Ben Roethlisberger, but don't overlook James Conner
- Steelers' David DeCastro sees a 'lighter, happier' Ben Roethlisberger following a lost 2019 season
- Ben Roethlisberger feeling good in return from three torn flexor tendons
- Ben Roethlisberger says his main goal is to 'win Lombardis, and I say that with a plural on the end'
- Ben Roethlisberger says surgically repaired arm 'feels great' following training camp workout
- Mike Tomlin expects full participation from Ben Roethlisberger in camp
- 2020 NFL training camp: Biggest question for all 32 teams, from Ben Roethlisberger's elbow to 49ers hangover
- Every NFL team's most likely Hall of Famer: Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger among 13 'locks'
- 2020 NFL Preview: Everyone seems a little too confident in Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's return
- Ben Roethlisberger’s dog just had 7 puppies, and they’re adorable
Ben Roethlisberger Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Ben Roethlisberger Fantasy Ranking
Roethlisberger is the #9 ranked quarterback for Week 0.
|7.||Jimmy Garoppolo , QB/SF|
|8.||Matt Ryan , QB/ATL|
|9.||Ben Roethlisberger , QB/PIT|
|10.||Drew Brees , QB/NO|
|11.||Carson Wentz , QB/PHI|
Ben Roethlisberger Fantasy Projections
Roethlisberger is projected to be the #18 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.