David Johnson Fantasy Value
David Johnson got off to a somewhat promising start to the 2019 season before succumbing to injury. By midseason, he was fantasy irrelevant, leaving many fantasy owners pulling out their hair. A lot of owners keep turning back to Johnson's 2016 season, clinging to hopes of a career resurrection, but I'm highly skeptical at this point. It doesn't mean Johnson cannot do it; it just seems unlikely. The Cardinals jettisoned him to the Texans this offseason where he'll once again be the featured back. But Johnson has only once topped 1,000 rushing yards in his career and hasn't topped 4.0 yards per carry since 2016. Johnson will be selected by a lot of owners as an RB2, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with him as anything higher than my third back.
David Johnson Fantasy News
- What, exactly, can new Houston Texan David Johnson offer fantasy managers in 2020?
- Draft or Pass: New Situation, New Offense, Same David Johnson?
- Watch: Can David Johnson Resurrect His Fantasy Football Dominance in Houston?
- Better 2020 fantasy season: Todd Gurley or David Johnson?
- Is new Houston Texans running back David Johnson a total fade this fantasy football season?
- Will David Johnson rebound with the Texans?
- David Johnson was “very excited” to hear about trade to Texans
- Bill O'Brien defends Texans' DeAndre Hopkins trade by talking up RB David Johnson
- Texans confident in health of David Johnson, Brandin Cooks
- Sorry, Texans fans: DeAndre Hopkins trade completed after he and David Johnson pass physicals
David Johnson Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
David Johnson Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Johnson is the #34 ranked running back for Week 1.
|32.||Phillip Lindsay , RB/DEN|
|33.||James White , RB/NE|
|34.||David Johnson , RB/HOU|
|35.||Darrell Henderson Jr. , RB/LAR|
|36.||Ronald Jones II , RB/TB|
David Johnson Fantasy Projections
Johnson is projected to be the #25 running back in the rest of season rankings.