Eric Ebron Fantasy Value
The retirement of Andrew Luck last preseason was one of the most noteworthy stories of the 2019 season. And one of the players who suffered most because of it was tight end Eric Ebron. After a Pro Bowl season in 2018 when he caught 66 balls for 750 yards and a whopping 13 touchdowns, Ebron fell off the fantasy grid in 2019, missing five games due to an injury and missing Luck's passing during the other 11. Now with the Steelers, Ebron's outlook is a little more promising as Pittsburgh loves to use the tight end position. He's currently viewed as a low-end TE2 with sleeper potential.
Eric Ebron Fantasy News
- Fantasy Riser: Eric Ebron is a Steal in the Steel City
- 2020 Fantasy Football ADP Analysis and Ranking: Eric Ebron
- Eric Ebron passes physical, ready for big things
- Steelers' new tight end Eric Ebron offers evidence that he is over last year's ankle issues
- Ben Roethlisberger 'really impressed' with new Steelers tight end Eric Ebron
- Ben Roethlisberger “really impressed” with Eric Ebron
- Steelers' Eric Ebron has heard Ben Roethlisberger 'loves his tight end' and the feeling is mutual
- Eric Ebron jokes Patrick Mahomes should go back to playing baseball
- Eric Ebron wants to be Ben Roethlisberger’s security blanket
- Steelers announce the signing of tight end Eric Ebron to a twoyear contract
Eric Ebron Fantasy Points
|Week||Top TE||Avg. TE||Points|
Eric Ebron Fantasy Ranking
Ebron is the #15 ranked tight end for Week 0.
|13.||Austin Hooper , TE/CLE|
|14.||Hayden Hurst , TE/ATL|
|15.||Eric Ebron , TE/PIT|
|16.||Greg Olsen , TE/SEA|
|17.||Blake Jarwin , TE/DAL|
Eric Ebron Fantasy Projections
Ebron is projected to be the #16 tight end in the rest of season rankings.