Jordan Howard Fantasy Value
Jordan Howard is entering his fifth season in the league and will be playing for his third team in as many seasons. Drafted by the Chicago Bears in 2016, he finished second in rushing yards his rookie season and sixth in 2017. Then the Bears hired Matt Nagy and Howard suddenly became the proverbial square peg trying to fit into a round hole. He dropped to 14th in rushing yards in his one year in Nagy's system before the Bears jettisoned him to the Eagles last year. As a complement to rookie Miles Sanders, he had a successful first half of the year before missing the final seven games. He landed in Miami this offseason and will compete with former 49er Matt Breida for touches. Assuming Howard stays healthy and doesn't have a repeat of last year, he'll be a good sleeper candidate and someone with RB3 upside.
Jordan Howard Fantasy News
- Dolphins' Jordan Howard explains 'scariest part' of COVID19 concerns with camp on horizon
- Jordan Howard: I really don’t have anything to prove to anybody
- Jordan Howard opens up about free agent process with Dolphins, says he's fully recovered from shoulder surgery
- Jordan Howard says he’s 100 percent after 2019 shoulder injury
- NFL Network's Maurice JonesDrew explains why he 'loves' running back Jordan Howard signing with Miami Dolphins
- Fantasy Football Impact of Jordan Howard Signing with the Miami Dolphins
- Fantasy Football Impact of Jordan Howard Joining Dolphins
- Miami Dolphins to sign Jordan Howard: Grade, reaction and more
- Dolphins agree to terms with former Eagles running back Jordan Howard, per report
- Jordan Howard close to deal with Dolphins
Jordan Howard Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Jordan Howard Fantasy Ranking
Howard is the #39 ranked running back for Week 0.
|37.||Kareem Hunt , RB/CLE|
|38.||Tevin Coleman , RB/SF|
|39.||Jordan Howard , RB/MIA|
|40.||Boston Scott , RB/PHI|
|41.||Latavius Murray , RB/NO|
Jordan Howard Fantasy Projections
Howard is projected to be the #35 running back in the rest of season rankings.