Larry Fitzgerald Fantasy Value
My, how the mighty have fallen. Give kudos to Fitz for playing in the NFL at a high level for as long as he has. But from a fantasy perspective, he's more of a depth player at this point. It's been three years since he topped 80 receptions or 1000 yards, and he hasn't scored more than 6 touchdowns since 2015. The Cardinals added DeAndre Hopkins and have Christian Kirk back in the mix, so don't expect much from the elder statesman.
Larry Fitzgerald Fantasy News
- Watch: DeAndre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald catch passes from Kyler Murray
- Best of Saturday at NFL training camps: Larry Fitzgerald still has it, while Browns and Lions get key weapons back
- Best of Sunday at NFL training camps: Teddy Bridgewater in uniform; Kyler Murray, Larry Fitzgerald play chess
- Larry Fitzgerald didn’t miss the “drudgery and monotony” of usual offseason program
- Larry Fitzgerald on Civil Unrest in Hometown: 'This Is Not the Minneapolis of My Youth'
- Larry Fitzgerald speaks out, writes powerful essay in New York Times on racial injustice
- Larry Fitzgerald: Our first step must be to listen to each other
- Cardinals Franchise Five: Larry Fitzgerald, Kurt Warner join titlewinning coach among Cardinals greats
- Were Patriots ever really close to a Larry Fitzgerald trade with Cardinals?
- Don Shula: Dan Marino, Larry Fitzgerald and Other NFL Stars Honor Legendary Dolphins Coach
Larry Fitzgerald Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Larry Fitzgerald Fantasy Ranking
Fitzgerald is the #80 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|78.||Randall Cobb , WR/HOU|
|79.||Russell Gage , WR/ATL|
|80.||Larry Fitzgerald , WR/ARI|
|81.||Corey Davis , WR/TEN|
|82.||Denzel Mims , WR/NYJ|
Larry Fitzgerald Fantasy Projections
Fitzgerald is projected to be the #68 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.