O.J. Howard Fantasy Value
Perhaps no tight end has lost more fantasy value in the last two years than O.J. Howard. Since Bruce Arians came to town with his tight end-unfriendly offensive system, Howard has seemingly been in the doghouse. When the Buccaneers signed Tom Brady, it provided a ray of sunshine to Howard's 2020 season. But that was short-lived as the Bucs also brought in Brady's buddy, Rob Gronkowski. There were some rumors before and after the draft about the Bucs trading Howard, but those have yet to pan out. For now, Howard offers little to no redraft value and minimal dynasty value.
O.J. Howard Fantasy News
- Does O.J. Howard still hold any fantasy value?
- Buccaneers exercise fifthyear option on TE O.J. Howard
- Report: Buccaneers to pick up O.J. Howard’s 2021 option
- O.J. Howard reportedly wants out of Tampa
- Buccaneers should trade O.J. Howard to move up in NFL Draft
- O.J. Howard reportedly nearly traded to Redskins before Buccaneers got Rob Gronkowski, Patriots still in play
- Packers should be at front of line to trade for O.J. Howard
- Gronk’s arrival sets stage for O.J. Howard’s departure
- After Bucs' Rob Gronkowski trade, could 49ers be fit for O.J. Howard?
- Buccaneers trade for Rob Gronkowski: Five potential landing spots for O.J. Howard following Bucs' big move
O.J. Howard Fantasy Points
|Week||Top TE||Avg. TE||Points|
O.J. Howard Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Howard is the #32 ranked tight end for Week 1.
|30.||Vance McDonald , TE/PIT|
|31.||Chris Herndon , TE/NYJ|
|32.||O.J. Howard , TE/TB|
|33.||Foster Moreau , TE/LV|
|34.||Kaden Smith , TE/NYG|
O.J. Howard Fantasy Projections
Howard is projected to be the #32 tight end in the rest of season rankings.