T.Y. Hilton Fantasy Value
Few players will be looking for a fresh outlook quite like Hilton. To have your quarterback bail on you and retire during the preseason is enough to crater anyone's statistics. Between Andrew Luck's retirement and Hilton missing six games due to injury, Hilton endured his worst season as a pro in 2019. Expect much greener pastures in 2020 and a return to WR2 numbers.
T.Y. Hilton Fantasy News
- T.Y. Hilton off Colts’ NFI list
- T.Y. Hilton shares how he's building chemistry with Philip Rivers
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton won't let being in last year of contract distract him: 'My body of work speaks for itself'
- Colts place T.Y. Hilton on active/NFI list and here's what it means going forward
- Fantasy Football Mailbag: Leonard Fournette, Will Fuller, T.Y. Hilton and lateround quarterbacks
- Colts' OC reaffirms T.Y. Hilton's role in the offense in 2020, even with the offseason additions at WR
- T.Y. Hilton Due for a Fantasy Football Bounce Back in 2020
- T.Y. Hilton Fantasy Football 2020 Outlook
- NFL Rumors: T.Y. Hilton Wants to Be a 'Colt for Life'
- T.Y. Hilton says he will retire at the end of his next contract, wants to be a 'Colt for life'
T.Y. Hilton Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
T.Y. Hilton Fantasy Ranking
Hilton is the #21 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|19.||Calvin Ridley , WR/ATL|
|20.||Kenny Golladay , WR/DET|
|21.||T.Y. Hilton , WR/IND|
|22.||Allen Robinson II , WR/CHI|
|23.||Mike Evans , WR/TB|
T.Y. Hilton Fantasy Projections
Hilton is projected to be the #28 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.