Aaron Rodgers Fantasy Value
The Packers drafted who they hope will be Aaron Rodgers' eventual replacement, Jordan Love, in the first round of the 2020 draft. It was a curious pick because Rodgers doesn't look anywhere near being done. In Matt LaFleur's second season, the Packers offense can only improve. Rodgers, like another aging veteran, Tom Brady, is still a fantasy QB1, but someone on whom you shouldn't have to spend a high draft pick. Let other fantasy owners waste early draft picks on some of the higher-ranked quarterbacks while you snag RBs and WRs and pick up Rodgers later in the draft.
Aaron Rodgers Fantasy News
- Is Aaron Rodgers seriously no longer a Top 50 player in the NFL?
- Martellus Bennett calls out Aaron Rodgers for his statement on Brees
- Aaron Rodgers on protests and Drew Brees comments: 'It has never been about an anthem or a flag'
- Aaron Rodgers shades Drew Brees, says NFL protests 'NEVER' about flag
- Aaron Rodgers has no time for Drew Brees’ comments
- Aaron Rodgers: It’s never been about the flag
- 2020 NFL MVP odds: Matt Ryan, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers top the list of PFF’s best bets
- Did fear of Aaron Rodgers lead Bears to vote down change to onside kick rule?
- Tom Brady vs. Aaron Rodgers: Which NFL QB will be better over next two seasons?
- Agent's Take: Here's when the Packers should trade Aaron Rodgers, based on how his contract is structured
Aaron Rodgers Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Aaron Rodgers Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Rodgers is the #16 ranked quarterback for Week 1.
|14.||Daniel Jones , QB/NYG|
|15.||Ben Roethlisberger , QB/PIT|
|16.||Aaron Rodgers , QB/GB|
|17.||Matthew Stafford , QB/DET|
|18.||Kirk Cousins , QB/MIN|
Aaron Rodgers Fantasy Projections
Rodgers is projected to be the #15 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.