Adam Thielen Fantasy Value
Thielen played in just 10 games in 2019, the first time in his career that he did not play a full season. He will be 30 when the season starts. Assuming he can stay healthy, he still has a few more good seasons left in him, and this year he ought to be a target hog. With Stefon Diggs in Buffalo and rookie Justin Jefferson trying to replace him in the lineup, the Vikings will likely rely on Thielen more -- at least initially -- when they do take to the air.
Adam Thielen Fantasy News
- Adam Thielen believes Vikings will be fine without Stefon Diggs: 'Nobody knows about the depth of our room'
- Adam Thielen: WR group will be different but good without Stefon Diggs
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Adam Thielen Have in 2020?
- Adam Thielen Receiving Yards Prop
- Vikings stars on opposite paths? Adam Thielen set to rebound, but Dalvin Cook could disappoint
- Better in 2020 fantasy: Adam Thielen or JuJu SmithSchuster?
- Adam Thielen among 12 Vikings players who attend George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Don't Expect The Adam Thielen of Old
- Adam Thielen Will Shine in 2020
- He's No. 1: Adam Thielen's role with Vikings after Stefon Diggs trade
Adam Thielen Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Adam Thielen Fantasy Ranking
Thielen is the #15 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|13.||Stefon Diggs , WR/BUF|
|14.||Tyler Lockett , WR/SEA|
|15.||Adam Thielen , WR/MIN|
|16.||Odell Beckham Jr. , WR/CLE|
|17.||Keenan Allen , WR/LAC|
Adam Thielen Fantasy Projections
Thielen is projected to be the #20 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.