Anthony Miller Fantasy Value
Miller was one of the most talented receivers of the 2018 draft class, but he has spent the past two seasons battling shoulder issues and poor quarterback play. The addition of Nick Foles this offseason, along with better health, could vault Miller into WR3 territory. The Bears released veteran Taylor Gabriel this offseason and added Ted Ginn Jr., but Miller is likely to start opposite Allen Robinson and receive a lot more targets than in his first two seasons.
Anthony Miller Fantasy News
- Will 2020 be Anthony Miller's breakout year?
- 2020 Bears Roster Review: Allen Robinson, Anthony Miller, and then what?
- Here's who Bears WR Anthony Miller is studying to take his game to next level
- Anthony Miller hoping for “best year yet” as he recovers from another surgery
- Bears poised for breakout seasons in 2020: Anthony Miller, two defenders primed to make the leap
- Bleacher Report, and also every single Bears fan, thinks Anthony Miller will have a big 2020
- For the Bears and Anthony Miller, the 2020 offseason already feels like dÃ©jÃ vu
- Anthony Miller set for more shoulder surgery this offseason
- Every catch from Anthony Miller's 118-yard game | Week 15
- Ryan Tannehill, Anthony Miller among streaming options for Week 15
Anthony Miller Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Anthony Miller Fantasy Ranking
Miller is the #46 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|44.||Mike Williams , WR/LAC|
|45.||Diontae Johnson , WR/PIT|
|46.||Anthony Miller , WR/CHI|
|47.||Robby Anderson , WR/CAR|
|48.||Hunter Renfrow , WR/LV|
Anthony Miller Fantasy Projections
Miller is projected to be the #42 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.