Baker Mayfield Fantasy Value
Those fantasy football owners who drafted Mayfield with the expectation that he was headed for a breakout 2019 season were sadly mistaken. Mayfield finished as a mid- to low-end QB2 in most leagues despite having numerous potent weapons around him. I don't think owners will buy on him as hard as they did last year, but he has high-end QB2 upside this year.
Baker Mayfield Fantasy News
- Browns confident they can keep Baker Mayfield safe
- Browns training camp's five biggest battles: Protecting Baker Mayfield key, youth movement on defense
- Figures who will shape 2020 NFL season: Kevin Stefanski's offense can fix Baker Mayfield
- Fantasy football takeaways from PFF’s offensive line rankings: Cam Newton, Baker Mayfield, Todd Gurley and more
- Baker Mayfield has 130 million reasons to show out for Browns in 2020
- Is Baker Mayfield about to become the next Mitchell Trubisky?
- Barnwell: What went wrong for Baker Mayfield, and can he be fixed?
- Browns wanted Cam Newton despite having Baker Mayfield
- 5 reasons Baker Mayfield will turn it around in 2020
- Baker Mayfield might have a very short leash in Cleveland this year
Baker Mayfield Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Baker Mayfield Fantasy Ranking
Mayfield is the #21 ranked quarterback for Week 0.
|19.||Aaron Rodgers , QB/GB|
|20.||Ryan Tannehill , QB/TEN|
|21.||Baker Mayfield , QB/CLE|
|22.||Derek Carr , QB/LV|
|23.||Daniel Jones , QB/NYG|
Baker Mayfield Fantasy Projections
Mayfield is projected to be the #12 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.