Brandin Cooks Fantasy Value
Cooks' once-promising career has taken quite a few turns since his early years with the New Orleans Saints. Now entering his seventh season, he'll be joining his fourth team after the Los Angeles Rams traded him to the Houston Texans. The 2019 season was a bit of a rough patch by Rams offensive standards, so you can forgive him for the down year he had. After the Texans got rid of DeAndre Hopkins, Cooks now steps into that No. 1 role and will have Deshaun Watson slinging him the ball. It's a step down for Watson, but a step up for Cooks. Cooks has lost his WR2 appeal, but he has WR3 upside in Houston.
Brandin Cooks Fantasy News
- Fantasy football: Expect Houston Texans WR Brandin Cooks to rebound in 2020
- Brandin Cooks says Texans stacked with special receivers: 'Unselfishness will do us justice in the long run'
- Brandin Cooks: Texans stacked with special receivers
- Brandin Cooks on down 2019: There were a lot of nuances going on last year
- Brandin Cooks doesn’t look at his role as replacing DeAndre Hopkins
- Josh Reynolds flashing 'legit juice' on the deep ball made Brandin Cooks expendable for Rams
- Sean McVay: Brandin Cooks trade a “big vote of confidence” for Josh Reynolds
- Texans confident in health of David Johnson, Brandin Cooks
- Sean McVay: Brandin Cooks trade “the result of a lot of tough decisions”
- Sean McVay discusses Brandin Cooks trade, how the Rams are dealing with coronavirus
Brandin Cooks Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Brandin Cooks Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Cooks is the #50 ranked wide receiver for Week 1.
|48.||Hunter Renfrow , WR/LV|
|49.||Justin Jefferson , WR/MIN|
|50.||Brandin Cooks , WR/HOU|
|51.||Marqise Lee , WR/NE|
|52.||Golden Tate , WR/NYG|
Brandin Cooks Fantasy Projections
Cooks is projected to be the #45 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.