Cooper Kupp Fantasy Value
Kupp missed eight games in his sophomore season but rebounded in a big way in 2019. He caught 94 balls for 1161 yards and 10 touchdowns. Playing for an offense that has pop, Kupp is one of the most explosive options on it. He's a big play waiting to happen. While he finished as a WR1 last year, I don't see an encore performance for 2020. But I would still feel good about him as your WR2.
Cooper Kupp Fantasy News
- Can Cooper Kupp remain the Rams' top receiver?
- Fantasy Football Draft or Pass: Is Cooper Kupp a WR1?
- Cooper Kupp changes his number
- Cooper Kupp, Rams have not started negotiating a new deal yet
- Are Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods top20 wide receivers after Brandin Cooks trade?
- Rams' Brandin Cooks rattles fans with cryptic tweets; Cooper Kupp jumps in to clarify
- Fantasy Football, Week 14: Start Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp?
Cooper Kupp Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Cooper Kupp Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Kupp is the #29 ranked wide receiver for Week 1.
|27.||Tyler Boyd , WR/CIN|
|28.||A.J. Brown , WR/TEN|
|29.||Cooper Kupp , WR/LAR|
|30.||John Brown , WR/BUF|
|31.||Robert Woods , WR/LAR|
Cooper Kupp Fantasy Projections
Kupp is projected to be the #30 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.