Dallas Goedert Fantasy Value
When Goedert was selected in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft, a lot of fantasy owners wondered what that meant for Zach Ertz's future. As it turned out, very little. There is room for two tight ends in Philly's offense as Ertz and Goedert both finished as fantasy TE1's. With the selection of Jalen Reagor in the first round of this year's draft, and the presumable return of Alshon Jeffery and DeSean Jackson, Goedert might slip down to high-end TE2 territory, but he's still a reliable option for your fantasy team.
Dallas Goedert Fantasy News
- Why Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert is a 2020 fantasy football breakout candidate
- It sounds like there’s more to the Dallas Goedert sucker punch than we first thought
- Man who sucker punched Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert has already been arrested
- Man who allegedly sucker punched Eagles' Dallas Goedert at South Dakota restaurant charged with assault
- Suspect charged with simple assault in suckerpunching of Eagles TE Dallas Goedert
- Police announce arrest of man who assaulted Dallas Goedert
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert reportedly OK after being sucker punched at a South Dakota restaurant
- Video shows Dallas Goedert was attacked, unprovoked
- The video of Dallas Goedert being sucker punched is terrifying
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Dallas Goedert punched at South Dakota bar, per report
Dallas Goedert Fantasy Points
|Week||Top TE||Avg. TE||Points|
Dallas Goedert Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Goedert is the #7 ranked tight end for Week 1.
|5.||Darren Waller , TE/LV|
|6.||Hunter Henry , TE/LAC|
|7.||Dallas Goedert , TE/PHI|
|8.||T.J. Hockenson , TE/DET|
|9.||Jared Cook , TE/NO|
Dallas Goedert Fantasy Projections
Goedert is projected to be the #7 tight end in the rest of season rankings.