Dalvin Cook Fantasy Value
Heading into his third season last year, everybody knew the kind of talent that Cook possessed. The one big question was could he stay healthy after missing 17 games in his first two years? He did just that, playing in 14 games last year, racking up 1,654 yards with 53 receptions and 13 touchdowns. Cook's inability to play a full season now in three straight years is enough to make me shift nervously in my seat, but it's not enough to prevent me from snagging him in the first round of fantasy drafts.
Dalvin Cook Fantasy News
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- Bet the Over on Dalvin Cook’s Rushing Prop
- Dalvin Cook “check all the boxes” for the Vikings
- Vikings GM Rick Spielman suggests Dalvin Cook extension could get done this offseason
- Rick Spielman on Dalvin Cook: Our philosophy is to reward our own players
- NFL insider notes: Vikings should repeat franchise history and reset the market with new Dalvin Cook contract
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook will not hold out of virtual offseason program as he awaits new deal, per report
- Report: Dalvin Cook to take part in Vikings offseason program
- Coronavirus: Carson Wentz, Dalvin Cook among NFL players using food trucks to fight hunger, unemployment
- D’Andre Swift pro comparisons: The next Dalvin Cook or Alvin Kamara?
Dalvin Cook Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Dalvin Cook Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Cook is the #4 ranked running back for Week 1.
|2.||Saquon Barkley , RB/NYG|
|3.||Alvin Kamara , RB/NO|
|4.||Dalvin Cook , RB/MIN|
|5.||Ezekiel Elliott , RB/DAL|
|6.||Clyde Edwards-Helaire , RB/KC|
Dalvin Cook Fantasy Projections
Cook is projected to be the #4 running back in the rest of season rankings.