Dalvin Cook Fantasy Value
Heading into his third season last year, everybody knew the kind of talent that Cook possessed. The one big question was could he stay healthy after missing 17 games in his first two years? He did just that, playing in 14 games last year, racking up 1,654 yards with 53 receptions and 13 touchdowns. Cook's inability to play a full season now in three straight years is enough to make me shift nervously in my seat, but it's not enough to prevent me from snagging him in the first round of fantasy drafts.
Dalvin Cook Fantasy News
- Dalvin Cook Ranking and Projections for 2020 Fantasy Football Drafts
- What’s next for Dalvin Cook, Vikings?
- Rapoport: Dalvin Cook reports to training camp
- Dalvin Cook reports to training camp with Vikings veterans
- Mike Zimmer: Dalvin Cook will be a captain this year
- Dales: Mike Zimmer expects Dalvin Cook at start of training camp
- Dalvin Cook’s agent disputes latest report that Cook has said he’ll report for camp
- Report: Dalvin Cook told assistant coach that Cook plans to show for training camp
- Dalvin Cook’s agent disputes Mike Zimmer’s claim that Cook will show up for training camp
- Mike Zimmer: Dalvin Cook told me he won’t hold out
Dalvin Cook Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Dalvin Cook Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Cook is the #5 ranked running back for Week 1.
|3.||Alvin Kamara , RB/NO|
|4.||Clyde Edwards-Helaire , RB/KC|
|5.||Dalvin Cook , RB/MIN|
|6.||Ezekiel Elliott , RB/DAL|
|7.||Joe Mixon , RB/CIN|
Dalvin Cook Fantasy Projections
Cook is projected to be the #4 running back in the rest of season rankings.