Daniel Jones Fantasy Value
The selection of Daniel Jones with the sixth-overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft was a bit of a head-scratcher. And after one season with the Giants, I've worn out a patch of hair on the top of my head. Jones finished as a low-end QB2 after spending most of the season without a full, healthy cast of playmakers at his disposal. If his offensive teammates can remain healthy, I see an uptick of numbers in his future. But if you're playing in a standard size redraft league, I wouldn't spend higher than a late-round pick on him as his upside is nothing to jump at.
Daniel Jones Fantasy News
- Giants QB Daniel Jones Tops Michael Fabiano’s Sleeper
- Jason Garrett calls Daniel Jones “a football guy”
- Jason Garrett shares what 'really jumps out' about Daniel Jones so far
- Here's why Giants' Daniel Jones, not Kyler Murray, could be this year's MVP-level breakout QB
- 2020 New York Giants Fantasy Team Preview: Will Daniel Jones Develop Into Top12 QB?
- The PFF Forecast: Brett Kollmann talks Patriots offense, Daniel Jones vs. Dwayne Haskins, 49ers run game and best cocktails of quarantine
- O'Hara: Daniel Jones will have the best targets to throw to in '20
- Dwayne Haskins is above Giants' Daniel Jones in ranking of secondyear quarterbacks
- In The Loop: How Filip Forsberg is staying busy, Daniel Jones' new backup
- Daniel Jones made serious gains in the weight room and the Danny Dimes era is officially here
Daniel Jones Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Daniel Jones Fantasy Ranking
Jones is the #23 ranked quarterback for Week 0.
|21.||Baker Mayfield , QB/CLE|
|22.||Derek Carr , QB/LV|
|23.||Daniel Jones , QB/NYG|
|24.||Joe Burrow , QB/CIN|
|25.||Jarrett Stidham , QB/NE|
Daniel Jones Fantasy Projections
Jones is projected to be the #16 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.