Davante Adams Fantasy Value
When it comes to fantasy receivers, Davante Adams is about as reliable as they get. Interestingly, he's only topped 1,000 yards once in his 6 seasons, but twice finished with 997. Despite Aaron Rodgers' advanced age, he's still one of the best quarterbacks in the league and that does wonders for Adams' statistics. Adams missed four games last year but was quite effective when he played. Considering the Packers didn't add any serious receiver options this offseason, the passing game will still go through him.
Davante Adams Fantasy News
- Davante Adams: Jordan Love will not have affect on Aaron Rodgers
- 'Top 100 Players of 2020': Davante Adams | No. 57
- Figures who will shape 2020 NFL season: Davante Adams should be WR1 overall in fantasy
- James Jones reacts to Aaron Rodgers saying Davante Adams is best WR he's ever played with
- Ugo Amadi using experience against Davante Adams as motivation
- Ugo Amadi fueled by Divisional Round bout against Davante Adams
- The NFL’s most targeted WRs by situation: Packers’ Davante Adams and Rams’ Cooper Kupp dominate in the red zone
- Will Davante Adams be a Top 5 fantasy WR in '20?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- Davante Adams Receiving Yards Prop Bet, Odds and Predictions
Davante Adams Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Davante Adams Fantasy Ranking
Adams is the #3 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|1.||Michael Thomas , WR/NO|
|2.||Tyreek Hill , WR/KC|
|3.||Davante Adams , WR/GB|
|4.||Julio Jones , WR/ATL|
|5.||Chris Godwin , WR/TB|
Davante Adams Fantasy Projections
Adams is projected to be the #6 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.