Derrick Henry Fantasy Value
After three years of part-time work, it was expected that Henry would take the next step in 2019 and he did not disappoint. Henry rushed 303 times for 1540 yards and 16 touchdowns, finishing as a high-end RB1. Much is expected from him again, although I'd caution that he's destined for a slight regression in 2020. I would still confidently draft him as an RB1, but he'll likely lose touches to rookie Darrynton Evans.
Derrick Henry Fantasy News
- 'Top 100 Players of 2020': Derrick Henry | No. 10
- 2020 Tennessee Titans Fantasy Team Preview: More to Offer Than Just Derrick Henry
- Figures who will shape 2020 NFL season: Fantasy managers, Titans will ask Derrick Henry to buck the RB trend
- Fantasy Football Mailbag: Joe Mixon, Derrick Henry, DeVante Parker and dynasty strategy
- Derrick Henry would welcome Jadeveon Clowney
- Derrick Henry reacts to new deal for the first time
- Derrick Henry never doubted a deal would get done
- Why Jadeveon Clowney signing with the Titans is more likely after Derrick Henry's buzzerbeating extension
- Does Derrick Henry's new contract reflect his play on the field?
- Brandt: Derrick Henry is 'big winner' in new deal with Titans
Derrick Henry Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Derrick Henry Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Henry is the #10 ranked running back for Week 1.
|8.||Miles Sanders , RB/PHI|
|9.||Austin Ekeler , RB/LAC|
|10.||Derrick Henry , RB/TEN|
|11.||Josh Jacobs , RB/LV|
|12.||Aaron Jones , RB/GB|
Derrick Henry Fantasy Projections
Henry is projected to be the #9 running back in the rest of season rankings.