Devin Singletary Fantasy Value
Drafted in the third round of the 2019 NFL Draft, Singletary had a solid rookie campaign averaging 5.1 yards per carry with 969 total yards and 4 touchdowns. The Bills really like his versatility and he'll continue to have a big role in the offense moving forward. Fantasy owners should not fear the presence of Zack Moss, whom the club drafted in the third round of this year's draft. Moss will be the grinder, but Singletary's role as a pass-catcher is firmly set.
Devin Singletary Fantasy News
- Why Bills running back Devin Singletary will have a Kareem Hunt-type breakout on the field in 2020
- 2020 Buffalo Bills Fantasy Team Preview: Handcuff Zack Moss to Devin Singletary
- Finding 2020’s breakout running back: Devin Singletary
- 2020 Buffalo Bills Fantasy Team Outlook: Handcuff Zack Moss to Devin Singletary
- Devin Singletary: What is his fantasy ceiling for 2020?
- Bills think Devin Singletary can be their workhorse back
- Devin Singletary: Will he be a top-15 running back in 2020?
- Bills RB Devin Singletary could play pivotal role vs. Patriots in Week 16
- Could the Steelers shut down Devin Singletary?
Devin Singletary Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Devin Singletary Fantasy Ranking
Singletary is the #14 ranked running back for Week 0.
|12.||Aaron Jones , RB/GB|
|13.||Kenyan Drake , RB/ARI|
|14.||Devin Singletary , RB/BUF|
|15.||Nick Chubb , RB/CLE|
|16.||Chris Carson , RB/SEA|
Devin Singletary Fantasy Projections
Singletary is projected to be the #15 running back in the rest of season rankings.