Emmanuel Sanders Fantasy Value
After his Achilles injury in 2018, Sanders was left for dead by many in the fantasy football community. After all, he was 31 years old and playing for a lowly Broncos passing attack. But Sanders returned last season and, split between the Broncos and 49ers, he put up adequate WR3 numbers. Now with the explosive Saints offense and taking pressure off Michael Thomas, he should put up similar numbers and provide you a good value pick in the mid rounds.
Emmanuel Sanders Fantasy News
- Emmanuel Sanders thinks he'll have a career year with the Saints and here's why
- Emmanuel Sanders could be the difference between 49ers and Saints
- Emmanuel Sanders posts video of workout with Drew Brees
- Saints need Emmanuel Sanders to get onfield work in order to succeed in new offense
- Emmanuel Sanders: George Floyd “could have easily been me”
- Emmanuel Sanders compares signing with Drew Brees and Saints to playing alongside Peyton Manning in Denver
- Emmanuel Sanders on the killing of George Floyd: I was so angry tears rolled down my eyes
- 49ers' Kyle Shanahan believes Brandon Aiyuk can fill Emmanuel Sanders void
- 49ers believe they have another Emmanuel Sanders in Brandon Aiyuk
- How 49ers' George Kittle, Emmanuel Sanders were elite receivers in 2019
Emmanuel Sanders Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Emmanuel Sanders Fantasy Ranking
Sanders is the #62 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|60.||Michael Pittman Jr. , WR/IND|
|61.||Devin Duvernay , WR/BAL|
|62.||Emmanuel Sanders , WR/NO|
|63.||James Washington , WR/PIT|
|64.||Alshon Jeffery , WR/PHI|
Emmanuel Sanders Fantasy Projections
Sanders is projected to be the #73 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.