Evan Engram Fantasy Value
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I generally give players the benefit of the doubt, along with a second chance, when they've been hurt once. And with players who are particularly talented, I'll even give them a third chance. Engram is one of those players. In today's era of athletic tight ends who can be used in a variety of ways, Engram is too talented to overlook. However, your risk tolerance has to be strong. Given that the Giants don't have that stud WR1 on their roster, Engram will see a lot of targets. He has mid-TE1 potential; just make sure you draft a strong TE2 as insurance.
Evan Engram Fantasy News
- Evan Engram running, cutting in return from foot surgery
- Giants breakout predictions 2020: Will Hernandez thrives in power scheme, Jason Garrett unlocks Evan Engram
- Giants pick up fifthyear options on Evan Engram, Jabrill Peppers
- NFL rumors: 49ers have shown interest in Evan Engram trade with Giants
- N.Y. Giants place tight end Evan Engram on injured reserve
- Giants place Evan Engram on injured reserve as injuries continue to plague promising tight end's career
- Giants place Evan Engram on injured reserve
Evan Engram Fantasy Points
|Week||Top TE||Avg. TE||Points|
Evan Engram Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Engram is the #18 ranked tight end for Week 1.
|16.||Greg Olsen , TE/SEA|
|17.||Blake Jarwin , TE/DAL|
|18.||Evan Engram , TE/NYG|
|19.||Tyler Higbee , TE/LAR|
|20.||Jonnu Smith , TE/TEN|
Evan Engram Fantasy Projections
Engram is projected to be the #21 tight end in the rest of season rankings.