Hunter Henry Fantasy Value
Given how talented Hunter Henry is, it's a damn shame he has missed so much time due to injuries. A year after missing the entire 2018 season with a torn knee, Henry missed four more games last year with another knee injury. Still, Henry managed to put up backend TE1 numbers. Drafting Henry really depends on your risk tolerance. If he plays a full season, or even most of the games, he's a surefire TE1.
Hunter Henry Fantasy News
- Chargers' Hunter Henry expected to play 2020 season on franchise tag, per report
- Hunter Henry, Chargers unlikely to agree on contract extension
- Is Tyrod Taylor bad news for the fantasy outlooks of Austin Ekeler, Hunter Henry, and Keenan Allen?
- Hunter Henry 'fine' playing 2020 season on franchise tag, still hopeful for extension with Chargers
- Hunter Henry: I think it’s fine playing out year under tag
- Hunter Henry: Chargers poised to be more mobile at quarterback in postPhilip Rivers era
- Hunter Henry looking forward to seeing how mobile QB opens up offense
- Hunter Henry says he was “kind of close” to longterm deal earlier in offseason
- Chargers and premier tight end Hunter Henry hope to reach longterm deal soon
- Hunter Henry signs franchise tender
Hunter Henry Fantasy Points
|Week||Top TE||Avg. TE||Points|
Hunter Henry Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Henry is the #6 ranked tight end for Week 1.
|4.||Zach Ertz , TE/PHI|
|5.||Darren Waller , TE/LV|
|6.||Hunter Henry , TE/LAC|
|7.||Dallas Goedert , TE/PHI|
|8.||T.J. Hockenson , TE/DET|
Hunter Henry Fantasy Projections
Henry is projected to be the #6 tight end in the rest of season rankings.