Jared Goff Fantasy Value
All things considered, Jared Goff finished the 2019 fantasy season as a low-end QB1, depending on your league's size. But it sure wasn't a smooth ride to get to that destination. Goff was about as boom or bust as they come on a weekly basis. He had weeks where he posted single digits and others where he scored much higher. The Rams parted with Brandin Cooks this offseason and also lost running back Todd Gurley, while adding rookie running back Cam Akers. I would not trust Goff as your starting QB, but you can certainly get him in the later rounds with promising upside.
Jared Goff Fantasy News
- The 2020 Fantasy Football All-Value Team: Jared Goff, Ronald Jones, Mike Williams and more
- Jared Goff glad to finally be able to work in person with Kevin O’Connell
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo absurdly ranked behind Jared Goff in QB survey
- 2020 Los Angeles Rams Team Preview: Can Jared Goff Respark Past Success?
- 2020 NFL Preview: This is the season we find out about Sean McVay, Jared Goff and Rams in general
- Rams believe Jared Goff can “truly have some ownership” of offense this season
- Jared Goff thinks Rams have an offensive advantage this season
- Jared Goff fine if they cut the preseason in half
- Simms top 40 QB countdown, No. 24: Jared Goff
- 5 reasons Rams can win with Jared Goff in 2020
Jared Goff Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Jared Goff Fantasy Ranking
Goff is the #17 ranked quarterback for Week 0.
|15.||Kyler Murray , QB/ARI|
|16.||Matthew Stafford , QB/DET|
|17.||Jared Goff , QB/LAR|
|18.||Gardner Minshew II , QB/JAX|
|19.||Aaron Rodgers , QB/GB|
Jared Goff Fantasy Projections
Goff is projected to be the #20 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.