Joe Mixon Fantasy Value
Joe Mixon has had the misfortune of playing behind a shoddy offensive line in Cincinnati. If not for them, he'd have been a strong RB1 every year of his career. With the Bengals entering Year 2 of the Zac Taylor regime, and with the franchise adding quarterback Joe Burrow and receiver Tee Higgins, the Bengals offense really looks like it'll open up this year, and that strongly benefits Mixon.
Joe Mixon Fantasy News
- Bengals hope to extend Joe Mixon
- Fantasy Football Mailbag: Joe Mixon, Derrick Henry, DeVante Parker and dynasty strategy
- Bengals talk contract extension with Joe Mixon, say he's worthy of a longterm deal
- Bengals “visited with” Joe Mixon about extension
- 2020 Fantasy Football Running Back Landscaping: Is Joe Mixon ready to make the leap?
- A potential Joe Mixon holdout and the fantasy football impact that follows
- The Bengals are preparing for a possible holdout with running back Joe Mixon, per report
- NFL Rumors: Joe Mixon 'Prepared for a Holdout' Without LongTerm Deal
- Joe Mixon stumbles in our 2020 fantasy football projections
- Is Joe Mixon a Fantasy Football FirstRound Pick?
Joe Mixon Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Joe Mixon Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Mixon is the #7 ranked running back for Week 1.
|5.||Dalvin Cook , RB/MIN|
|6.||Ezekiel Elliott , RB/DAL|
|7.||Joe Mixon , RB/CIN|
|8.||Miles Sanders , RB/PHI|
|9.||Austin Ekeler , RB/LAC|
Joe Mixon Fantasy Projections
Mixon is projected to be the #6 running back in the rest of season rankings.