Josh Jacobs Fantasy Value
The Raiders have made claims that Josh Jacobs will get more targets in the passing game, but their offseason moves have suggested otherwise. The team re-signed pass-catching back Jalen Richard and drafted Lynn Bowden. In addition to these moves, they also added mouths to feed at wide receiver and suddenly it doesn't look so good for Jacobs. The second-year back is a surefire RB2, with potential to sneak into RB1 territory if he, indeed, gets more targets.
Josh Jacobs Fantasy News
- How Josh Jacobs' advice could help Raiders rookie Henry Ruggs thrive
- 2020 Las Vegas Raiders Fantasy Team Outlook: Youth Movement Led by Josh Jacobs Headed to Sin City
- 'Top 100 Players of 2020': Josh Jacobs | No. 72
- Examining the secondyear receiving surge among RBs for fantasy football: David Montgomery, Josh Jacobs and more
- Raiders have the glitz of Las Vegas but lack star power beyond Josh Jacobs
- Will Josh Jacobs have 35 receptions out of Raiders backfield in 2020?
- 2020 Las Vegas Raiders Team Outlook: Youth Movement Led by Josh Jacobs Headed to Sin City
- Josh Jacobs' rookie season shows path to greatness for Raiders star
- How Many Rushing Yards will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- NFL odds: Raiders' Josh Jacobs a favorite to score first Las Vegas TD
Josh Jacobs Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Josh Jacobs Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Jacobs is the #11 ranked running back for Week 1.
|9.||Austin Ekeler , RB/LAC|
|10.||Derrick Henry , RB/TEN|
|11.||Josh Jacobs , RB/LV|
|12.||Aaron Jones , RB/GB|
|13.||Devin Singletary , RB/BUF|
Josh Jacobs Fantasy Projections
Jacobs is projected to be the #14 running back in the rest of season rankings.