Kenny Golladay Fantasy Value
Kenny Golladay has worked his way into the WR1 picture over the past two years of his career. He has not had more than 70 receptions in any of his three seasons in the league, which is a bit of a concern because it places extra emphasis on his need for long receptions and touchdowns. Last year, he scored 11 times and averaged 18.3 yards per catch, which placed him third in the NFL. Although he's ranked like a No. 1, I'd feel much more comfortable taking him as my second wide receiver.
Kenny Golladay Fantasy News
- Lions play caller Darrell Bevell wants Kenny Golladay in same conversation as DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas
- Lions place Pro Bowl receiver Kenny Golladay, tight end T.J. Hockenson on reserve/COVID19 list, per report
- Kenny Golladay, T.J. Hockenson on COVID19 list
- Lions' topfive salary cap bargains for 2020: Former Patriots dominate list, but Kenny Golladay takes top spot
- Does Marvin Jones offer better value in best ball drafts than Kenny Golladay?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Kenny Golladay Have in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Receiving Props: Why the Kenny Golladay OVER is a bet to back
- Kenny Golladay laughs in the face of regression as the safest fantasy football option on the Detroit Lions
- Kenny Golladay was the best contested catch guy in 2019
- Matthew Stafford and Kenny Golladay impress in our 2020 fantasy football projections
Kenny Golladay Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Kenny Golladay Fantasy Ranking
Golladay is the #20 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|18.||Terry McLaurin , WR/WAS|
|19.||Calvin Ridley , WR/ATL|
|20.||Kenny Golladay , WR/DET|
|21.||T.Y. Hilton , WR/IND|
|22.||Allen Robinson II , WR/CHI|
Kenny Golladay Fantasy Projections
Golladay is projected to be the #7 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.