Matthew Stafford Fantasy Value
Over the course of his career, Matthew Stafford has been about as reliable a QB2 as they come and has even posted QB1 numbers, too. Those days seem to be behind him as the veteran enters his 12th season. Rumors of him being traded were rampant during the offseason, but he remains the team's quarterback and he has a favorable outlook. Stafford missed 8 games last year, the first time he missed even a single game in 9 years. Stafford is a good player to scoop up as your backup QB late in drafts.
Matthew Stafford Fantasy News
- Matthew Stafford had 'false positive' COVID-19 test, taken off Lions reserve list
- How do Lions know Matthew Stafford had a false positive?
- Lions clear Matthew Stafford after “false-positive”
- Lions' Matthew Stafford becomes first starting quarterback placed on COVID19 list
- NFL exec thinks Lions are wasting Matthew Stafford’s talent
- 2020 Detroit Lions Team Outlook: Can Matthew Stafford Fuel a Franchise Turnaround?
- Matthew Stafford isn’t the issue in Lions’ recent playoff failures
- Against NFLPA advice, Lions' Matthew Stafford holds group workouts
- Matthew Stafford working out with teammates
- Ranking top 10 NFL QBs for 2020 season: Aaron Rodgers misses cut, Matthew Stafford poised for career year
Matthew Stafford Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Matthew Stafford Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Stafford is the #13 ranked quarterback for Week 1.
|11.||Kirk Cousins , QB/MIN|
|12.||Daniel Jones , QB/NYG|
|13.||Matthew Stafford , QB/DET|
|14.||Tom Brady , QB/TB|
|15.||Ben Roethlisberger , QB/PIT|
Matthew Stafford Fantasy Projections
Stafford is projected to be the #17 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.