Mike Gesicki Fantasy Value
Mired in a mediocre offense in Miami, Gesicki put up backend TE1 numbers last season. At some point, we figure to see rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, but it might not be right out of the gates. Veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick is the projected starter and he put up some big time performances last year. No one is quite sure what the quarterback uncertainty will do for Gesicki's numbers, but he figures to continue to progress in his third season as a fringe TE1.
Mike Gesicki Fantasy News
- Why Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki is a 2020 fantasy football breakout candidate
- Ranking Dolphins' five biggest 2020 salary cap bargains: Mike Gesicki is an ascending tight end on cheap deal
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in our 2020 fantasy football projections
- Is Mike Gesicki poised for a fantasy breakout in year three?
- Miami Dolphins tight end Mike Gesicki highlights | 2019 season
Mike Gesicki Fantasy Points
|Week||Top TE||Avg. TE||Points|
Mike Gesicki Fantasy Ranking
Gesicki is the #25 ranked tight end for Week 0.
|23.||Dawson Knox , TE/BUF|
|24.||Gerald Everett , TE/LAR|
|25.||Mike Gesicki , TE/MIA|
|26.||Tyler Eifert , TE/JAX|
|27.||Jason Witten , TE/LV|
Mike Gesicki Fantasy Projections
Gesicki is projected to be the #13 tight end in the rest of season rankings.