Raheem Mostert Fantasy Value
Raheem Mostert is that classic fantasy pick with boom-or-bust potential. What's your risk tolerance? Mostert spent the first four years of his career with the Browns and 49ers as nothing but a complementary piece. Then, in 2019, he got the opportunity to contribute and put up some nice performances, averaging 5.6 yards per carry and scoring 10 touchdowns. He is not a workhorse, someone capable of handling a full workload. And he only caught 14 passes a year ago. Thus, his ceiling is likely capped as an RB3. But given the 49ers' offensive prowess, it's good to get your hands on a weapon like this.
Raheem Mostert Fantasy News
- John Lynch unhappy about Raheem Mostert’s trade request
- How 49ers GM John Lynch reacted to Raheem Mostert's trade request
- Agent: RB Raheem Mostert reworks contract with 49ers
- Raheem Mostert agrees to contract restructure with 49ers after getting things 'worked out,' his agent says
- Raheem Mostert, 49ers in 'better place' since trade demand, Ian Rapoport says
- Game Theory: What sets Raheem Mostert apart from other RBs entering 2020
- Making sense of the 49ersRaheem Mostert contract impasse
- Raheem Mostert talks with 49ers as both sides work towards reconciliation, per report
- Raheem Mostert spoke to 49ers in attempt to “clear the air”
- NFL rumors: Raheem Mostert, 49ers spoke to clear air after trade request
Raheem Mostert Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Raheem Mostert Fantasy Ranking
Mostert is the #19 ranked running back for Week 0.
|17.||Todd Gurley II , RB/ATL|
|18.||Jonathan Taylor , RB/IND|
|19.||Raheem Mostert , RB/SF|
|20.||Cam Akers , RB/LAR|
|21.||Melvin Gordon III , RB/DEN|
Raheem Mostert Fantasy Projections
Mostert is projected to be the #25 running back in the rest of season rankings.