Rashaad Penny Fantasy Value
For those who selected Penny in dynasty drafts, you're probably still shifting uncomfortably in your seats waiting for his time to arrive. Penny couldn't unseat Chris Carson in his rookie season and then tore his ACL last year. The Seahawks backfield is currently stacked and I wouldn't select Penny as anything more than a handcuff to Carson this year.
Rashaad Penny Fantasy News
- Seahawks won’t hurry Rashaad Penny back, placed on PUP list
- Rashaad Penny begins camp on PUP list
- Rashaad Penny’s comeback tour from ACL injury is in full swing
- Seahawks expect Chris Carson to be ready for season, not sure on Rashaad Penny
- Brian Schottenheimer bullish on recovery of Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny
- Pete Carroll: Rashaad Penny likely to start camp on PUP, Chris Carson progressing
- Rashaad Penny progressing in ACL rehab
- Pete Carroll expects Chris Carson back by training camp, calls Rashaad Penny's recovery 'less predictable'
- Long Recovery Ahead for Rashaad Penny
- Rashaad Penny having ACL surgery Friday
Rashaad Penny Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Rashaad Penny Fantasy Ranking
Penny is the #52 ranked running back for Week 0.
|51.||Lynn Bowden Jr. , RB/LV|
|52.||Alexander Mattison , RB/MIN|
|53.||Rashaad Penny , RB/SEA|
|54.||Jaylen Samuels , RB/PIT|
|55.||Joshua Kelley , RB/LAC|
Rashaad Penny Fantasy Projections
Penny is projected to be the #53 running back in the rest of season rankings.