Saquon Barkley Fantasy Value
Barkley was generally considered the No. 1 selection in 2019 fantasy drafts entering his second season in the league. Unfortunately, he had a bit of a down year after missing three games with an injury and playing in a woeful Giants offense. Still, Barkley rushed for over 1,000 yards and scored 6 touchdowns while also catching 52 passes for 438 yards and two additional scores. He finished as a low-end RB1, but he should be right back in the top tier in 2020, selected with a Top 3 pick.
Saquon Barkley Fantasy News
- Saquon Barkley sees “fresh start” for the Giants
- Fantasy Football Mailbag: Ronald Jones outlook, Ezekiel Elliott vs. Saquon Barkley and auction strategy
- How Giants' Saquon Barkley got his controversial Madden NFL 21 grade
- Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara among the biggest snubs in 'Madden NFL 21' running back ratings
- Saquon Barkley, Not Christian McCaffrey, Should be Fantasy Football’s Top Pick
- Saquon Barkley pushing to be fantasy's top player, but Giants also offer upside with Darius Slayton
- Saquon Barkley nearly returned to Penn State as assistant coach before coronavirus shutdown
- Saquon Barkley had plans to coach at Penn State this spring until coronavirus hit
- Saquon Barkley planned to spend offseason with Penn State coaching staff
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
Saquon Barkley Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Saquon Barkley Fantasy Ranking
Barkley is the #2 ranked running back for Week 0.
|1.||Christian McCaffrey , RB/CAR|
|2.||Saquon Barkley , RB/NYG|
|3.||Alvin Kamara , RB/NO|
|4.||Clyde Edwards-Helaire , RB/KC|
|5.||Dalvin Cook , RB/MIN|
Saquon Barkley Fantasy Projections
Barkley is projected to be the #2 running back in the rest of season rankings.