Tarik Cohen Fantasy Value
The 2019 season was a down year for the Bears offense, which can only benefit fantasy owners who are wise enough to draft Cohen. Cohen has caught at least 70 passes in each of the past two years and is also used as a change of pace back in the run game. The Bears are going to feed him even more this season and Cohen will put up FLEX-worthy numbers.
Tarik Cohen Fantasy News
- David Montgomery, Tarik Cohen dubbed shakiest backfield in NFL
- Bears RB Tarik Cohen disappointed by low Madden 21 ratings for catching
- Tarik Cohen, Darius Leonard: How COVID19 could impact HBCU players' chances to make NFL rosters
- Darius Leonard, Tarik Cohen, Jim Trotter discuss value of attending HBCUs
- Fantasy Riser: Speedy Tarik Cohen Could Sprint Up Draft Boards
- 2020 Bears Roster Review: Are Tarik Cohen and David Montgomery enough?
- Tarik Cohen “really slacked” on physical fitness last year
- Tarik Cohen says Bears' offense will simplify things in 2020: 'We made things too hard on ourselves last year'
- Tarik Cohen: We made things too hard on ourselves last year
- Tarik Cohen said Nick Foles trade was a shock, but will bring out the best from everyone
Tarik Cohen Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Tarik Cohen Fantasy Ranking
Cohen is the #27 ranked running back for Week 0.
|25.||Sony Michel , RB/NE|
|26.||Leonard Fournette , RB/JAX|
|27.||Tarik Cohen , RB/CHI|
|28.||Le'Veon Bell , RB/NYJ|
|29.||David Montgomery , RB/CHI|
Tarik Cohen Fantasy Projections
Cohen is projected to be the #23 running back in the rest of season rankings.