Aaron Jones Fantasy Value
Jones was one of the fantasy sleepers a season ago, finishing in the Top 5 among running backs. But as quickly as he emerged, he might just slide back down boards. He's still the Packers' starting running back, but the team drafted rookie A.J. Dillon in the second round. Dillon figures to steal red zone work from Jones, and much of Jones' success came from his league-leading 16 touchdowns.
Aaron Jones Fantasy News
- ESPN NFL poll shows Packers’ Aaron Jones is criminally underrated
- Packers' Aaron Jones says competition with AJ Dillon is just going to 'raise' his game
- Aaron Jones on AJ Dillon’s arrival: I’m just gonna raise my game
- Is Aaron Jones a fantasy football regression candidate for 2020?
- Dalvin Cook contract drama could spell disaster for Packers and Aaron Jones
- Can Aaron Jones Repeat His 2019 Numbers?
- NFL Rumors: RB Aaron Jones Says He'd 'Love to Be a Lifelong Packer'
- Aaron Jones putting his trust in the process with hopes of being a 'lifelong Packer'
- Aaron Jones talks contract extension with Green Bay, wants to be a 'lifelong Packer'
- Packers have talked to Aaron Jones about an extension
Aaron Jones Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Aaron Jones Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Jones is the #12 ranked running back for Week 1.
|10.||Derrick Henry , RB/TEN|
|11.||Josh Jacobs , RB/LV|
|12.||Aaron Jones , RB/GB|
|13.||Devin Singletary , RB/BUF|
|14.||Kenyan Drake , RB/ARI|
Aaron Jones Fantasy Projections
Jones is projected to be the #12 running back in the rest of season rankings.