Justin Jefferson Fantasy Value
No rookie wide receiver has stepped into a more fortuitous situation that Jefferson has, or so it seems. He is expected to take over the No. 2 role vacated by Stefon Diggs in Minnesota and could immediately produce fantasy numbers. Generally it's a good idea to shy away from rookie receivers as they take a while to adapt to the NFL game. Jefferson may be the exception to the rule, but I wouldn't select him any higher than WR4 to start the season. He has the capability to have an early impact, but it's better to err on the side of caution.
Justin Jefferson Fantasy News
- Vikings firstround pick Justin Jefferson among multiple NFL players placed on reserve/COVID19 list
- Vikings reach deal with firstrounder Justin Jefferson
- Justin Jefferson’s onehanded catch skills get Odell Beckham’s attention
- Vikings OC reveals Justin Jefferson will play the slot: 'That's something he's exceptional at'
- 'Madden NFL 20' First Look: Justin Jefferson on Minnesota Vikings
- NFL Prop Bet: How Many Receiving Touchdowns Will Justin Jefferson Total in 2020?
- Scoring Impact of Justin Jefferson in Minnesota Vikings Offense
- NFL Prop Bet: How Many Receiving Yards Will Justin Jefferson Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Can WR Justin Jefferson Get Within His Rookie Year?
- Vikings firstround WR Justin Jefferson: Every team that picked a receiver before me is 'going to pay'
Justin Jefferson Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Justin Jefferson Fantasy Ranking
Jefferson is the #49 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|47.||Robby Anderson , WR/CAR|
|48.||Hunter Renfrow , WR/LV|
|49.||Justin Jefferson , WR/MIN|
|50.||Brandin Cooks , WR/HOU|
|51.||Golden Tate , WR/NYG|
Justin Jefferson Fantasy Projections
Jefferson is projected to be the #53 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.