Alvin Kamara Fantasy Value
Kamara had a down year in 2019, if only because his touchdowns took a major dip. He dropped from 18 scores in 2018 to just 6 last year. He also suffered a decline in receiving yards from 709 in 2018 to 533 last year. But he's been fairly consistent in general in the yardage and reception totals in all three seasons — oddly enough, he caught 81 passes in each of his first three seasons. In short, Kamara is as solid and dependable as they come, so he remains an entrenched RB1 worthy of an early first-round selection.
Alvin Kamara Fantasy News
- Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara among the biggest snubs in 'Madden NFL 21' running back ratings
- Alvin Kamara Fantasy Outlook: Last Year's Downturn Isn't Slowing Down Fans in 2020
- Fantasy Football ADP Analysis and Ranking: Alvin Kamara
- Alvin Kamara’s cryptic tweet has New Orleans Saints fans in a frenzy
- How much better will a healthy Alvin Kamara be for Saints in 2020?
- Alvin Kamara healthy and motivated heading into 2020
- NASCAR has new fan in Alvin Kamara, who shows support for Bubba Wallace
- Alvin Kamara: “Until you are black in America, you won’t truly understand what it is to be black in America”
- Alvin Kamara: I talked to Drew Brees, it’s time to be part of the solution
- Fantasy Football: Expect Positive TD Regression for Alvin Kamara in a Contract Year
Alvin Kamara Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Alvin Kamara Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Kamara is the #3 ranked running back for Week 1.
|1.||Christian McCaffrey , RB/CAR|
|2.||Saquon Barkley , RB/NYG|
|3.||Alvin Kamara , RB/NO|
|4.||Clyde Edwards-Helaire , RB/KC|
|5.||Dalvin Cook , RB/MIN|
Alvin Kamara Fantasy Projections
Kamara is projected to be the #3 running back in the rest of season rankings.