Calvin Ridley Fantasy Value
Ridley is the consensus "breakout star" waiting to happen in 2020. Playing opposite Julio Jones, Ridley will continue to receive favorable looks from defenses. We've seen a few offenses have multiple Top 15 receivers, such as the Rams and Buccaneers, in recent seasons. This could be the year that the Falcons join that conversation.
Calvin Ridley Fantasy News
- 3-2-1: Former Alabama WR Calvin Ridley poised for big things in 2020
- Fantasy Football Would You Rather: Julio Jones in the 2nd? Or Calvin Ridley in the 4th?
- Bold Prediction: Wide receiver Calvin Ridley outscores DeAndre Hopkins in fantasy football in 2020
- Julio Jones is a roadblock for the Calvin Ridley fantasy football hype train
- Burleson: Why Calvin Ridley will have biggest breakout year in '20
- Falcons' offensive coordinator sees breakout 2020 for Calvin Ridley: Here's why it's likely to happen
- Dirk Koetter expects to see a jump in Calvin Ridley’s play
- Fantasy TakeFest, Part II: Are Calvin Ridley, Yu Darvish, Mitchell Robinson ready for the next level?
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley highlights | 2019 season
- Calvin Ridley's season over due to abdominal injury suffered in Falcons' win over Panthers
Calvin Ridley Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Calvin Ridley Fantasy Ranking
Ridley is the #18 ranked wide receiver for Week 0.
|16.||Odell Beckham Jr. , WR/CLE|
|17.||Keenan Allen , WR/LAC|
|18.||Calvin Ridley , WR/ATL|
|19.||Terry McLaurin , WR/WAS|
|20.||Kenny Golladay , WR/DET|
Calvin Ridley Fantasy Projections
Ridley is projected to be the #29 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.