Deebo Samuel Fantasy Value
Count me as one of the many fantasy owners who knew bright things were ahead for Samuel after the 49ers drafted him in the second round last year. Not only is the receiver cupboard bare in San Francisco, and not only is the 49ers offense really good, but Samuel is a versatile weapon. Those three factors played to Samuel's advantage in 2019. In addition to his 57 receptions for 802 yards and 3 receiving touchdowns, Samuel carried the ball 14 times and scored an additional 3 times. He's a dangerous weapon for sure, and the addition of rookie receiver Brandon Aiyuk will deflect some defensive attention away from Samuel. I like him as a WR2/WR3 in 2020.
Deebo Samuel Fantasy News
- 49ers put Deebo Samuel on NFI, waive seven players in series of moves
- 49ers WR Deebo Samuel placed on nonfootball injury list
- 49ers preparing for Deebo Samuel to miss games at start of 2020 season
- MJ Acosta: Three WRs who help supplement Deebo Samuel's production
- Deebo Samuel “may well miss some games” with broken foot
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel not scared by Jamal Adams' trade to rival Seahawks
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel could be sidelined until October, Peter King says
- Deebo Samuel wants Jets' Jamal Adams on 49ers as trade rumors swirl
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reveals how he broke foot, says he's 'doing well'
- How Bryan Edwards shows Raiders he could have Deebo Samueltype impact
Deebo Samuel Fantasy Points
|Week||Top WR||Avg. WR||Points|
Deebo Samuel Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Samuel is the #3 ranked wide receiver for Week 1.
|1.||Michael Thomas , WR/NO|
|2.||Tyreek Hill , WR/KC|
|3.||Deebo Samuel , WR/SF|
|4.||Kenny Golladay , WR/DET|
|5.||JuJu Smith-Schuster , WR/PIT|
Deebo Samuel Fantasy Projections
Samuel is projected to be the #11 wide receiver in the rest of season rankings.