Drew Brees Fantasy Value
Father Time caught up with Brees in 2019, at least from a health perspective. Brees missed five games and finished as a low-end QB2. The good news is that he is back healthy and will be maintaining his grasp of the reigns of one of the best offenses in the league and throwing to the best wide receiver, Michael Thomas. Brees should be right back in the QB1 picture in 2020.
Drew Brees Fantasy News
- Dwayne Haskins is trying to emulate Tom Brady and Drew Brees in one key area
- Should Drew Brees be viewed as a Top 5 QB in NFL history?
- Dales: The 'time is now' for Drew Brees, Saints
- 2020 NFL Preview: Saints are back but a lot depends on Drew Brees, on and off the field
- Drew Brees won't say whether 2020 will be his final season: 'I'm not looking past one day at a time'
- Drew Brees working to kick handlicking habit prior to 2020 season amid COVID19 pandemic
- Drew Brees training himself to not lick fingers
- 'Top 100 Players of 2020': Drew Brees | No. 12
- Drew Brees, Russell Wilson among dozens of players who demand NFL devise better plan to fight COVID19 in 2020
- JJ Watt, Drew Brees and More Call Out NFL for Ignoring Player Safety
Drew Brees Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Drew Brees Fantasy Ranking
Brees is the #10 ranked quarterback for Week 0.
|8.||Matt Ryan , QB/ATL|
|9.||Ben Roethlisberger , QB/PIT|
|10.||Drew Brees , QB/NO|
|11.||Carson Wentz , QB/PHI|
|12.||Tom Brady , QB/TB|
Drew Brees Fantasy Projections
Brees is projected to be the #14 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.