Lamar Jackson Fantasy Value
Jackson seemingly came out of nowhere in his sophomore season and put up MVP numbers. He threw for 3,127 yards and a whopping 36 touchdowns while also rushing for an unimaginable 1,206 yards and 7 more touchdowns. For fantasy owners, it really comes down to a "pick your flavor" for who the top fantasy quarterback is. If you like the rushing yards, Jackson is your guy. If you prefer a quarterback who throws a bit more and are concerned about injury to Jackson, then Patrick Mahomes is your man. Either way, both are certain QB1s.
Lamar Jackson Fantasy News
- Lamar Jackson is deviating from empty formation norms — and succeeding
- Russell Wilson edges NFL MVP Lamar Jackson on PFF50 list in 2020
- Lamar Jackson hosts throwing session with Ravens teammates in Florida
- How will Lamar Jackson follow up his MVP season?
- 2020 Baltimore Ravens Team Outlook: Lamar Jackson Regression Predictions Overblown
- Other Than Lamar Jackson, Who Else is a Fantasy Football Stud on the Ravens?
- Ravens' John Harbaugh says there's one thing Lamar Jackson needs to improve after MVP season
- John Harbaugh: Next step for Lamar Jackson is improvement on deep throws
- Flock of Ravens heading to South Florida to work out with Lamar Jackson
- Can Kyler Murray ”“ a la Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson ”“ win MVP in his sophomore season?
Lamar Jackson Fantasy Points
|Week||Top QB||Avg. QB||Points|
Lamar Jackson Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Jackson is the #1 ranked quarterback for Week 1.
|1.||Lamar Jackson , QB/BAL|
|2.||Dak Prescott , QB/DAL|
|3.||Russell Wilson , QB/SEA|
|4.||Carson Wentz , QB/PHI|
|5.||Deshaun Watson , QB/HOU|
Lamar Jackson Fantasy Projections
Jackson is projected to be the #2 quarterback in the rest of season rankings.