Nick Chubb Fantasy Value
When the Browns signed Kareem Hunt, it scared at least some fantasy owners away from Nick Chubb. But it shouldn't have. Hunt was never signed to replace Chubb, but to augment the Browns offense. Chubb is the clear guy and he showed what he could do, even with Hunt returning from suspension. Chubb is a strong RB1 who is very reliable.
Nick Chubb Fantasy News
- 'Top 100 Players of 2020': Nick Chubb | No. 36
- Cleveland Browns should expect a big year out of Nick Chubb
- Alex Van Pelt: It would be crazy not to use Nick Chubb, Kareem Hunt at same time
- Nick Chubb is the best running back in the NFL, so why does he never get mentioned alongside the game’s best backs?
- Draft or Pass: AllIn on Nick Chubb ADP, Even in PPR Formats
- Joe Burrow, Nick Chubb top NFLPA's 2020 'Rising Stars' list
- Projecting Browns' offensive depth chart: Additions bolster Nick Chubb
- Nick Chubb: We thought we were a lot better than we were last year
- Jonathan Taylor pro comparisons: The next Marshawn Lynch or Nick Chubb?
- NFL Draft Rookie Running Back Snapshot: Is Jonathan Taylor the next Nick Chubb?
Nick Chubb Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
Nick Chubb Week 1 Fantasy Ranking
Chubb is the #15 ranked running back for Week 1.
|13.||Devin Singletary , RB/BUF|
|14.||Kenyan Drake , RB/ARI|
|15.||Nick Chubb , RB/CLE|
|16.||Chris Carson , RB/SEA|
|17.||Todd Gurley II , RB/ATL|
Nick Chubb Fantasy Projections
Chubb is projected to be the #10 running back in the rest of season rankings.