D'Andre Swift Fantasy Value
Of all the top rookie running backs, I think Swift arguably landed in the worst possible situation. He's better than Kerryon Johnson, but the Lions aren't going to immediately switch from a committee approach to a featured back. It's just not Matt Patricia's style. The Lions will use multiple backs, which will limit Swift's upside in his rookie season. He's a terrific dynasty option -- especially if/when Patricia gets canned. But he's only a FLEX redraft option until he gets his feet wet and earns more carries as the season wears on.
D'Andre Swift Fantasy News
- Three bold predictions for Lions in 2020: Detroit finds star in D'Andre Swift, but doesn't save Matt Patricia
- Fantasy Football Podcast: Rankings disagreements, A.J. Green, D'Andre Swift, and more
- D'Andre Swift unsure of role in Lions backfield, but rookie running back says he'll be ready
- D'Andre Swift is finally the Lions running back to trust after years of flops since Barry Sanders retired
- Kerryon Johnson has no issue with Lions drafting D'Andre Swift: 'He's a phenomenal player'
- Kerryon Johnson fires back at Lions fan who suggests D'Andre Swift might take his job
- Lions drafting D'Andre Swift is not great for either his or Kerryon Johnson's fantasy value
- What will the Lions' fantasy backfield look like with D'Andre Swift?
- Is D'Andre Swift a MustStart Fantasy Football RB?
- Detroit Lions take Georgia RB D'Andre Swift with No. 35 pick in 2020 NFL draft
D'Andre Swift Fantasy Points
|Week||Top RB||Avg. RB||Points|
D'Andre Swift Fantasy Ranking
Swift is the #30 ranked running back for Week 0.
|28.||Le'Veon Bell , RB/NYJ|
|29.||David Montgomery , RB/CHI|
|30.||D'Andre Swift , RB/DET|
|31.||James White , RB/NE|
|32.||Phillip Lindsay , RB/DEN|
D'Andre Swift Fantasy Projections
Swift is projected to be the #29 running back in the rest of season rankings.