Minnesota Vikings Fantasy Value
No outlook available at this time.
Minnesota Vikings Fantasy News
- 2020 Minnesota Vikings Team Preview: Dalvin Cook & Co. Want to Build Upon 2019 Success
- 2020 NFL Team Preview Series: Minnesota Vikings
- 3 salary cap casualties for the Minnesota Vikings after the 2020 season
- Minnesota Vikings boast they have the best stadium in NFL
- Why Minnesota Vikings tight end Irv Smith Jr. is a 2020 fantasy football breakout candidate
- 3 players who won’t be on the Minnesota Vikings roster after 2020 season
- 2020 Minnesota Vikings Team Outlook: Dalvin Cook & Co. Want to Build Upon 2019 Success
- Anthony Harris on how the Minnesota Vikings are addressing social injustices in their community
- Dalvin Cook is a great back, but he’s not a great investment for the Minnesota Vikings
- A truly generational talent: An oral history of Randy Moss’ rookie season with the Minnesota Vikings
Minnesota Vikings Fantasy Points
|Week||Top DST||Avg. DST||Points|
Minnesota Vikings Fantasy Ranking
Vikings Defense is the #8 ranked defense for Week 0.
|6.||New England Patriots , DST/NE|
|7.||Indianapolis Colts , DST/IND|
|8.||Minnesota Vikings , DST/MIN|
|9.||Pittsburgh Steelers , DST/PIT|
|10.||Philadelphia Eagles , DST/PHI|
Minnesota Vikings Fantasy Projections
Vikings Defense is projected to be the #16 defense in the rest of season rankings.